Thank you A Mindful Traveler for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award! It’s very sweet of you, and it’s fun to answer these questions, share fun facts and nominate other great blogs that deserve some time in the spotlight too!
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
My Answers To The 11 Questions From A Mindful Traveler
What is your favorite color?
How do you incorporate mindfulness into your daily life?
By taking the time to observe self, surroundings and other people free of judgement, simply being present in the moment as much as I can
What do you like most about travel?
Discovering that there is so much world to see, and so many incredible people to interact with! Ultimately however, travel makes me realise that the greatest journey is the journey within
How frequently do you meditate, for how long, and in what way (sitting, walking, standing)?
I aim for 15 minutes, sitting, daily
- What is your favorite animal?
The horse. Arabian, to be exact.
- Have you ever lived outside the country of your birth? If so where and for how long?
I was 4 when my family immigrated from my native Poland to Canada. Since that time I’ve lived on and off in France, Spain and Peru. I hold 2 passports and am currently a resident of 3 nations. The term I identify with the most is…. global citizen!
- Who is the most important mentor you have had in your life?
Difficult question!! Should I call upon the Great Teachers like Christ, the Buddha, Gandhi and the like? I cannot choose just one… there have been so many incredible teachers and there is still so much to learn!!
- What is your favorite novel?
“Johnathan Livingston Seagull” by Richard Bach. It’s a tiny book… and incredibly powerful.
- What is your favorite cuisine?
Again, difficult question. I just love food in general! If forced to name a cuisine or two I’d go for Indian (good sense) and Polish (for purely sentimental reasons 🙂
- Who has inspired you in your life?
Well, I am very inspired by my parents and my sister – they are so brave and so willing to take on new challenges!!
- What is your favorite hour of the day?
Getting up with a spring out of bed, making the morning coffee and getting excited for the new day!
11 Random Facts about me:
- As per being a horse-lover… it is my dream to one day train for and compete in an endurance ride
- the physical characteristic that I notice the most in people is… their hands
- I play the piano, clarinet (kinda) and guitar
- when I was a kid I was terrified of water and swimming…and as an adult absolutely adore it
- I love messin’ about with photographs and making collages
- last summer I biked across Europe in a fundraiser for World Literacy Canada
- I’ve never had a cavity
- Nor a broken bone in my body (knock on wood 🙂
- on my bucket list is: attending the Sensation White event in Amsterdam (before I turn 30)
- as per no. 9, yes, it’s true… I love trance music! Especially Armin Van Buuren
- people, people, people… what I love most about life are… people!!
My 11 Questions for my nominees are:
- Do you have a Bucket List… and why?
- (if YES to no. 1) – What’s the last thing you crossed off your bucket list?
- What personality trait do you love the most about yourself?
- Do you like where you work right now?
- What’s the last thing you photographed? (with iPhone or otherwise)
- Why do you blog?
- What’s your favourite hobby?
- How would you “spiritually” describe yourself?
- What did you eat for breakfast?
- What are your minor addictions? (ie. coffee, food, blogging… lol)
- Who is currently your favourite singer / band?
My 11 Nominees Are: