Friendly Support for Creatives and Entrepreneurs
Enjoy the creative process and make your dreams a reality.
Invest in the right coaching support to make it happen.
Ready to get seriously creative🙃?
Taking the overwhelm out of the picture
It can feel like too much,
To hold your big vision while focusing on daily tasks
To stay focused while remaining flexible to new ideas and methods
There are so many paradoxes to balance…
You realise that you need: a sounding board = “Now I can hear myself think clearly!" a friend to talk to = “I know I’m not alone!” your personal motivator to help you through the tough times = “Someone believes in me!” To move beyond paralysing perfectionism = “I’m finally getting my creation out to the world!” To get to the root of your desires and emotional blocks = “I’m starting to understand the different layers of myself”
I’m a third-culture kid (“home” is in Canada, Poland, France, Senegal and more) and a multi-passionate. I really know what it’s like be torn in a million different directions and to lack the support to get clear direction and motivation in a new project.
There’s a reason that the most successful people invest in coaching. We are as strong as the strength of our support team.
Through the tools, practices and support that I have learned and experienced in my own journey, I now have the skills to help YOU to achieve your dreams too. I can be your cheerleader, guide, support, mirror, sounding board and more…
My own creativity in numbers
moments of doubt and fear experienced (yearly avg.)
creative projects completed in the past 10 years
dedicated to creativity
When coaching practices, life wisdom and the funnies overflow…we turn to podcasting🎤
Connect with us as we share about:
- breathing practices
- relationship tricks and tools
- communication wisdom
- facing your fears
- making creativity life’s centre-piece
Listen on Simplecast, iTunes & Spotify
“I feel empowered”
“Everything feels easier”
“She makes me laugh”
- Consistency is more important than intensityHave you ever talked with an artist or a painter about the creative process? I have – scores of times. Not to mention that I too create and observe how this magical process unfolds within myself. While creation and inspirationContinue reading “Consistency is more important than intensity”
- You won’t get the job if you take yourself too seriously(The story below is based on true events, while working in Senegal) The recruitment day was going well. The head of HR was accompanied by a sales manager, and they were both satisfied with how things were moving forward. TheirContinue reading “You won’t get the job if you take yourself too seriously”
- My Top 10 Wellness Practices of 2020This year I did more of some things and less of others… and it has made all the difference. This has been a year of letting go of control. A year of learning to deeply trust in the wisdom ofContinue reading “My Top 10 Wellness Practices of 2020”